By Jennifer Jarosz, Manufacturing Day Coordinator for Missouri Enterprise
Manufacturing Day 2017!
Encourage the value of careers and jobs in manufacturing!
- Proudly show your dedication to your community!
- Invite area Schools to see the exciting opportunities in manufacturing!
- Show off what you do!
The event has grown tremendously each year, and as the trend continues, we expect even more Missouri manufacturers will participate this year. I’m speaking of Manufacturing Daysm (MFG DAY), which this year officially occurs on October 6, 2017…but manufacturers can choose any day of the year to celebrate their important contribution to their community, the economy and American jobs.
There are many different ways for Missouri manufacturers to participate in this national event, and Missouri Enterprise is here to help. We’ve assisted hundreds of our peers in the manufacturing community to make it an easy process for them to participate, and we’re doing it again for MFG DAY 2017.
Participation can be as simple as posting a note and the MFG DAY logo on your website, or putting up a banner to display your company’s support (available free of charge through your Missouri Enterprise Area Business Manager). Or hold a MFG DAY Open House to promote your company to your community, your customers, potential customers, suppliers, service partners, your local High Schools, Community Colleges and Universities.
Here are just some of the ways you can count on Missouri Enterprise to help your manufacturing company express your support for American manufacturing. Simply give your Missouri Enterprise Area Business Manager a call at (800) 956-2682:
- Registration: By simply registering your interest as a recognized participant in MFG DAY, your company gets promoted on the official website, and it’s the easiest way to show your support.
- Missouri Enterprise will provide you with a MFG DAY banner customized with your company logo, at no cost to you! Just promise to display your banner proudly at your facility. Send us a picture of your banner on display and we’ll use it to promote your participation in MFG DAY.
- Logo and Graphics. Contact us and we’ll get you electronic files of the MFG DAY logos to use on your website and marketing materials.
- Events / Open Houses. There’s no better way to display your support of American manufacturing and to show your community what you do than holding an event at your facility. (If what you do is proprietary, consider an event with limited access). Missouri Enterprise will dedicate resources to assist you with planning for your MFG DAY event:
Guest list development
- Invitation design, printing and mailing
- Event schedule development (including speaker and demonstration times, refreshment offerings, etc.)
- RSVP management
- And more! Just ask us how we can help!
- Dignitaries and Proclamations. Missouri Enterprise is connected, so you’re connected. We’ll use our relationships with various government and community resources to encourage participation in your event by important dignitaries who may act as a guest speaker or special guests. Many local and county governments are happy to provide formal, written proclamations supporting your company’s participation in MFG DAY (yours to keep and display, when available).
- You have ideas! Give Missouri Enterprise a call and we’ll see what we can do to help!
LEARN MORE ONLINE:
Contact your Missouri Enterprise Area Business Manager at 800-956-2682 to learn more about how we can help your company participate in MFG DAY 2017.
Missouri Enterprise is a part of the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership (NIST MEP), one of several co-producers and sponsors of MFG DAY, along with Shell, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), the Plastics Industry Trade Association (SPI), the SME Education Foundation, the Florida Advanced Technological Educational Center (FLATE) and many others. We are dedicated to helping spotlight the positive success stories the Missouri manufacturing community has to tell.