Six Sigma Problem Solving Training and Implementation
Six Sigma is a systematic, fact-based problem solving methodology that provides businesses like yours with the tools and skills to reduce variation within processes and create a corporate culture committed to continuous improvement.
It is a rigorous, disciplined, metric methodology that focuses on:
- Understanding and meeting customer requirements
- Aligning key business processes to achieve these requirements
- Utilizing rigorous data analysis to minimize variations in those processes
- Driving rapid and sustainable improvement
Six Sigma emphasizes quality improvement, but it is more than statistics and tools. The Six Sigma methodology focuses on achieving significant financial results and increasing customer satisfaction. When properly deployed on carefully selected business projects, this methodology can lead to a significant reduction—and in many cases, elimination—of defects and out-of-control processes. That translates into immediate—and dramatic—increases in profitability.
Lean Sigma Executive Overview
In this Overview, participants learn to use Lean and Six Sigma to improve a company's operational performance, bottom-line and quality as well as customer satisfaction. In this one-half day Executive Overview, experienced professionals present the principles of Lean Enterprise, Six Sigma problem-solving and related business and deployment strategies.
This interactive workshop will help participants understand how a successful implementation of Lean Enterprise and Six Sigma drives dynamic culture changes that affect all levels of an organization…and how those changes can pay huge dividends.
In this session, experienced Six Sigma and Lean Enterprise practitioners facilitate interaction and group discussion to help:
- See how Lean and Six Sigma tools can be used to address issues affecting companies - right now!
- Discover the ways these two seemingly different tools should - and must - be used together
- Learn ways to get started changing corporate culture and implementing these tools immediately
Yellow Belt Training
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is aimed at those new to the world of Six Sigma who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge. Yellow Belts can be entry level employees who seek to improve their world or executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma and DMAIC. This certification advances the concept and potential of using Six Sigma tools and methodologies within an organization.
Missouri Enterprise Yellow Belt training is a 3-day course designed to help participants learn the fundamentals and strategies following the Six Sigma roadmap of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC).
Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Trained Greenbelts participate in Six Sigma initiatives in many ways. They help Blackbelts collect and analyze data, develop process maps and design and conduct experiments.
They may also frequently be assigned specific improvement projects to conduct on their own, mentored and monitored by Blackbelts and as such accelerate the organization’s deployment process and continuous improvement efforts.
Participants in This Ten-day Course, learn to:
- Function as a “tool application” member of a Six Sigma team
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects
- Collect process data and develop process maps
- Design simple experiments to help validate improvement options
- Work with process owners to ensure process gains are sustained
The body of knowledge covered in this course will prepare participants for the ASQ Greenbelt Examination.
Here is the complete day-by-day class schedule for Six Sigma Greenbelt training.
Six Sigma Blackbelt For Greenbelt Training
Six Sigma Blackbelt for Greenbelts training prepares change agents and technical leaders within an organization to implement the principles, practices, and techniques of Six Sigma in order to achieve breakthrough business improvement results time after time. This course bridges the participant’s gap between Greenbelt and Blackbelt proficiency.
This Blackbelt program provides a comprehensive and disciplined model for improvement. Every participant will learn how to meet its company’s business objectives through the recognized DMAIC process. Participants will be able to apply the concepts learned in the class to a facility project. Attendees will also learn how to direct Six Sigma projects and obtain the maximum improvements from the learned techniques and skills. The entire Blackbelt program is comprised of the Greenbelt and Blackbelt for Greenbelt courses. Each of the two courses is comprised of ten full days of training and project assignments. The Blackbelt program is broken into the two distinct courses to offer maximum flexibility.
Those completing the Six Sigma Blackbelt for Greenbelt training will learn to:
- Execute the six sigma methodology and lead a six sigma team through the DMAIC process;
- Compute and apply higher level statistical techniques to characterize and optimize processes;
- Identify and eliminate dominant process variation sources;
- Design, simulate, and execute designed experiments that depict validated improvement; and
- Plan and implement process control.
- Here is a complete day-by-day class schedule for the Six Sigma Blackbelt for Greenbelt Training class.
Missouri Enterprise Six Sigma Training is based on the American Society of Quality (ASQ) body of knowledge and participants are prepared for the ASQ certification examinations (ASQ is the only third party certifying body recognized worldwide). Missouri Enterprise Greenbelt and Blackbelt training is offered based upon a client’s schedule requirements – whether one day each week, two days every other week, or whatever fits the needs of the client.
For more information about how Six Sigma can benefit your company, contact your Missouri Enterprise Area Business Manager.