Primary Functional Areas of Expertise
- TWI Certified Trainer
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- ASQ Certified Quality Auditor
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer
- ASQ Certified Quality Technician
- RABQSA Certified Lead Auditor for ISO/TS
- Innovation Engineering Black Belt
- Galliard Family Business Advisor
Background and Education
Laura Lee Rose has nearly 20 years of experience in manufacturing with her principal experience in communications, quality assurance and Lean manufacturing.
After several years as a university public information officer, Rose joined Maytag-Galesburg Refrigeration Products in 1990 where she worked in employee communications and public relations before becoming a certified quality engineer, technician and auditor.
In 2005, she joined the Illinois Manufacturing Extension Center as a project manager providing Six Sigma, Lean, Quality Management Systems and Communications Services. She joined Missouri Enterprise in 2008.
She is an ASQ-certified Six Sigma Black Belt, an RABQSA Certified Lead Auditor, a certified Training Within Industry Job Relations Instructor and a certified Innovation Engineering Black Belt.
LauraLee is a certified Galliard Family Business Advisor.