Missouri Enterprise seminars, workshops and training classes are designed to help companies and individuals upgrade their skills, learn new ones, increase productivity, reduce costs, conserve energy and resources, create new products and improve existing ones. If you would like to suggest a topic, please contact your Missouri Enterprise Area Business Manager.
Refund Policy for Promotions: Those who fail to use a specific promo code during registration will not be able to recover the discount later. All promo codes MUST be used at the time of registration.
Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund (less credit card fees), registrants must contact us 10 or more business days prior to the event. Please include the reason for the cancellation. As a non-profit, we strive to do our best to deliver top-notch service to Missouri manufacturers. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make working with Missouri Enterprise more successful for your company.
1/2-Day: (DDI) Your Leadership Journey (KC)
This half day course is taught by our DDI certified instructor, April Schmidt. This session arms a new or prospective leader with the knowledge and skills they need to confront the challenges they face early in their leader career. The course encourages the learner to think about the transitions that newer leaders face and how to handle those challenges. They are introduced to three leadership differentiators that are most important to building a positive reputation as well as contributing to the organization’s success. Certificates of Completion are provided at the end of the course.
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
- Do newer leaders struggle to understand what the priorities are for themselves and the team?
- Do leaders understand the importance of bringing out the best in their team members?
- Do newer leaders struggle with the transition from being a peer of team members to being the new “boss”?
- Are leaders defensive rather than receptive to feedback from others, including their team?
Performance ObjectivesHelps leaders:
- Reduce the stress associated with the shift to leading others.
- Act with authenticity to build trust.
- Bring out the best in others to enhance engagement and capacity.
- Look for and accept feedback with grace.
Thanks to your partners:
Are you enrolled in our NEW Voyager Passport Program? Be sure to use your promo code to receive the discounted rate on this training as well as attend limitless webinars and Lunch N Learn events at NO COST. Learn more about how to sign up for the program.
|Event Date||01-08-2020 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||01-08-2020 12:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||10-03-2019 7:00 am|
|Cut off date||01-06-2020 5:00 pm|
|Individual Price||$195 (lunch & materials included)|
|Location||IWerx/North Kansas City|